- Soil and Water Environmental Plan - Garvey Glenn Shoreline Watershed Project – Soil and Water Environmental Enhancement Plan SWEEP)
- Main Bayfield Project Plan - Management Plan for the Main Bayfield River Watershed Draft 2012
- Tributaries Management Plan - Lambton Shores Tributaries Management Plan - June 2012
- Benthic Algae Report - Occurrence of nuisance Benthic Algae on the Southeastern shores of Lake Huron 2003
- Economic Impact of Beaches - Determining the Economic Impact of Beaches: Lake Huron Shoreline from Sarnia to Tobermory
- Final Report for the Rural Stormwater Management Model RSWMM Project - This is the Final Report technical report for Healthy Lake Huron's Rural Stormwater Management Model RSWMM Project (2011-2014)
- Modeling of Water Quality - Modeling of water quality impacts from the Maitland River within the Lake Huron nearshore in the vicinity of Goderich in 2003
- Sources of Pollution to Lake Huron - Sources and Mechanisms of Delivery of E.coli (bacteria) Pollution to the Lake Huron Shoreline of Huron County
- Water Quality on the Shores of Lake Huron - Technical Memorandum, Water Quality on the Shores of Lake Huron Adjacent to the Saugeen, Maitland, and Bayfield River Mouths
- Agricultural Outreach by Saugeen Conservation - Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority – Agricultural Outreach Program – Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron – June 2018
- Crop Profitability Mapping Project - Maitland Conservation - Crop Profitability Mapping Project, Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron, June 13, 2018 in Ripley, by Geoff King, Maitland Conservation
- Lake Huron Lakewide Action and Management Plan (LAMP) 2017-2021 - Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron - Lake Huron Lakewide Action and Management Plan (LAMP) 2017-2021 - Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron - June 2018
- Septic System Program - Bruce Peninsula Biosphere Association - BPBA - Bruce Peninsula Biosphere Association Septic Program, Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron, June 13, 2018 in Ripley, by Katherine McLeod, Bruce Peninsula Biosphere Association
- Water Quality Evaluation – Update and Potential Next Steps - Water Quality Evaluation – Update and Potential Next Steps – Dan Bittman and Mari Veliz, Ausable Bayfield Conservation – Presentation to Healthy Lake Huron – June 2018
- Agriculture Stewardship - Canada-Ontario Environmental Farm Plan
- Algal Bloom - Ausable Bayfield Conservation. - When algae become very abundant and form floating clumps, they are called algal blooms.
- Blue-Green Algae - Information for cottagers and home owners
- Blue-green algae and Drinking Water - Information for drinking water system owners and operators
- General Water Protection/Stewardship - Huron County Water Protection Initiatives
- Information about blue-green algae - Background, potential impacts to human health and safety of drinking water.
- Septic Systems - Grey Bruce Counties - Information on septic systems
- Septic Systems - Huron Kinloss - Brochure on septic systems
- What are Algae? - In freshwater lakes, algae are tiny aquatic plants containing chlorophyll and are usually green in colour.
Terms of Reference